- Van Anders, S.M., Steiger, J., & Goldey, K.L.(in press). Effects of gendered behavior on testosterone in women and men. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1509591112.
- Kaplan, M., Cook C. E., & Steiger, J. (2006, May/June). Using theatre to stage instructional and organizational transformation. Change Magazine, 38:3, 32-39.
- Kaplan, M. & Steiger, J. (2011 ). Role Play and Beyond: Strategies for Incorporating Theatre into Faculty Development. In M. Kaplan & C.E. Cook (Eds.) CRLT Book. Sterling, VA: Stylus.
- Kardia, D., Miller, A. T., & Steiger, J. (2003). Interactive theatre as a multicultural change agent in faculty development. In M. L. Ouellett (Ed.), Teaching inclusively: Resources for course, department & institutional change in higher education (pp. 492 - 502). Oklahoma: New Press, Inc.
- Kumagai, A. K., White, C. B., Ross, P. T., Purkiss, J. A., O'Neal, C. M., & Steiger, J. A. (2007). Use of Interactive Theater for Faculty Development in Multicultural Medical Education. Medical Teacher, 29:4, 335-340.
- LaVaque-Manty, D., Steiger, J., & Stewart, A. J. (2007). Interactive theater: Raising issues about the climate with science faculty. In A. Stewart, J. Malley, & D. Lavaque-Manty (Eds.), ADVANCE women in science and engineering: Lessons for institutional transformation (pp. 204-223). Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Steiger, J. Burgoyne, S., & Azizan-Gardner, N. (2005, Fall). Exploring classroom climate through interactive theatre. AGLS Newsletter, Volume # 23, pages 1.
- Tang, T. S., Skye, E. P., & Steiger, J. (2009) Increasing patient acceptance of medical student participation: Using interactive theatre for faculty development. Publication Date: 01 July 2009, Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2009 July 21(3):195.